Posted in materials
on March 10, 2015 8:09 pm EDT
NFMT 2015 Product Spotlight: Autex’s Quietspace Lattice
The company's Quietspace Lattice line of artistically designed suspended acoustic baffles reduces reverberated noise and controls the echo of background chatter.
Images courtesy of Autex Interior Acoustics.
AECs can redefine church environments with Quietspace Lattice from Autex Interior Acoustics, a premium range of suspended acoustic absorbing baffles constructed from Autex Cube acoustic material. Lattice is made from 100% polyester and manufactured under Autex's ISO 14001 accredited Environmental Management System.
Lattice is 100% recyclable and contains a minimum of 65% post-consumer recycled material.
Quietspace Lattice is non-toxic, non-allergenic, and is a non-irritable product, Autex reports, making it ideal for environments where health and safety are key, such as offices, education space, and churches. Key features and benefits:
* Three unique design options to choose from: Trapezium, Eclipse and Torus.
* Premium sound absorption and excellent acoustic performance.
* Highly durable, lightweight, and easy to install.
* Available in a range of colors.
* Manufactured using a minimum of 65% post-consumer recycled material.
* Made from 100% polyester fiber without chemical binders, and certified low VOC.Applications:
* Decorative and functional acoustic absorption system for commercial interiors, education, office, and retail.
* Minimizes noise in the interior environment and creates a unique aesthetic.
* Is a modern, interesting piece for retrofit spaces and new builds.