Posted in news
on June 9, 2016 3:56 pm EDT
QSC Debuts New AcousticDesign Series Pendant Loudspeakers
Two new models in the QSC installed loudspeaker portfolio debut at InfoComm 2016.
The new QSC AcousticDesign Series pendant loudspeakers (AD-P), shown above, utilize the same design philosophy as the recently launched, award-winning ceiling models (AD-C).
QSC LLC located in Costa Mesa, Calif., manufacturer of digital signal processing, IP conferencing cameras, networked signal transport, audio/video control systems, power amplifiers, and loudspeaker products for nearly five decades, introduces two new pendant mount loudspeakers to its award-winning AcousticDesign Series at InfoComm 2016.
The new QSC AcousticDesign Series pendant loudspeakers (AD-P) utilize the same design philosophy as the recently launched, award-winning ceiling models (AD-C). Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) has been implemented across platforms for surface, ceiling, and now pendant applications, allowing these loudspeakers to deliver pristine audio reproduction for installations requiring a refined audio experience.Problem-solving product
QSC Product Manager for Installed Loudspeakers Travis Nie says that “applying the sound physics of DMT across platforms allows for remarkable consistency of the sonic character. This consistency and outstanding performance has tremendous advantage for installations requiring a blend of surface, ceiling, or pendant mounted solutions.”
Best of all, Intrinsic Correction (QSC’s custom loudspeaker voicings) can be easily implemented for optimal performance and protection when using the Q-SYS Platform in the system design. Simple drag-and-drop blocks make it easy to add any AcousticDesign loudspeaker to a system design.
New AcousticDesign pendant mount models feature:
QSC's Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) has been implemented across platforms for surface, ceiling, and now pendant applications.
* Snap-fit magnetic grills that remove the struggle of torsion grills on top of the ladder
* Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) to provide ideal power response for improved off-axis performance and even coverage
* Intrinsic Correction to save valuable setup time and ensure optimal performance while protecting your investment
* Low saturation, low loss 70/100V transformers with 16Ω bypass
* Sealed weather input cover
* Included mounting hardware
* Voice alarm system compatibility—UL1480 (North America) for use in fire alarm systemsNew AcousticDesign Series ceiling loudspeaker models include:
AD-P4T: 4.5" two-way, 150° conical DMT coverage, available in black or white
AD-P6T: 6.5" two-way, 140° conical DMT coverage, available in black or white